Software Designer (f/m) in BelgiumGeschrieben von IT Jobs am
We are seeking an experienced
Software Designer (f/m) in Belgium.
What we do:
We provide a wide range of innovative services and future-proofed solutions in the areas of engineering and information technology. Our partners and employees anticipate and benefit from our Know-How as well as our longtime experiences. We guarantee high level services and superior performance – through flexibility, quality and responsibility in our projects, for our employees and for our clients.
Your future major activities:
- creating, implementing and testing the design of a system on component or integration level
- finalising design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications
- working conform procedures and processes, compliant with the Capability Maturity Model
- operating in a project driven organization and respond to directions from your team leader
- responsible to reach the milestones in time whilst guaranteeing the quality of the software
- documentation for the developed software
- organising independently reviews of your design with colleagues
- giving support in analysis and resolution of problems
- you are an Industrial or Civil Engineer or Master in Informatics or have a specialisation in Computer Sciences
- you have minimum 3 years experience in an embedded software environment
- you have a wide knowledge on embedded linux kernel development, USB protocol, SDIO card interfacing, HW-SW interfacing (I2C, PCI, XIO), (nand)flash, DDR Ram, memory storage, TCP-IP protocol, boot loader
- experience with third party software suppliers
- you have experience in working with other disciplines like electronics and mechanics
- you are communicative and result driven
- fluency in written and spoken English
- willing to work in Belgium
- quick adjustment to a new job in complex systems
Furthermore you should follow an autonomous, pro active and solution oriented approach. You are team oriented and persevering. You have good communication and presentation skills. Also you keep abreast of technical development and work closely together with colleagues from other disciplines and third-party software suppliers.
Please send your documents via Email (including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations) to Ms. Nadine Goldschmidt.
XPSNET Xtended Professional Services e.K.
Somme Strasse 1
D- 71384 Weinstadt
Bürozeiten: werktags 09:00 - 17:30 Uhr
Tel.: + 49 (0) 7151 - 48 770 - 56
Fax: + 49 (0) 7151 - 48 770 - 45